Your cart is currently empty.
Torres 15 is the result of our passion and dedication to creating brandies of distinctive personality through a special blend of hand selected brandies aged in oak barrels using the traditional solera method.
A unique spanish dynamic aging process in which brandies of different ages and personalities are
carefully blended together under the expert supervision of the master distiller.
• 2018 - Gold Medal, World Spirits Awards
• Gold Medal, San Francsico World SpirtsCompetition
• Best Brandy Solera, World Brandy Awards
Bottle Size: 750ml
Please Drink Responsibly.
This product is only available for delivery in the following states: Arizona, California, District of Columbia, New Jersey.California Residents: for Proposition 65 WARNING
Please allow up to 10 business days for custom engraving and order processing prior to shipment. Orders will ship as soon as possible after engraving is completed.
Location of engraving on the bottle is at the discretion of our engravers and cannot be modified.
ColorAmber with gold highlights.
AromaIntense, elegant and nuanced aroma. A predominance of toasted, smoky notes enveloped in aromas of cedar.
TasteVanilla, cinnamon, dried fruit and nuts with spiced undertones of oak.
PalateHighly complex and well-structured palate, unctuous and rich in tannins.
FinishHints of toasted oak; lingering, concentrated and deep on the finish.
“Top bartender's favourite Spanish brandy”
|2 oz.||Torres Spiced|
|1/4 oz.||sugar syrup|
|1/2 oz.||fresh lemon juice|
- In a large capacity high ball glass, add ice rocks as much as you can.
- Add 2 oz of Torres 15, 1/4 oz sugar syrup, 1/2 oz freshly squeezed lemon juice. Complete with Ginger Ale.
- Remove softly and only once. And decorate with a wide strip of lemon peel.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh