Your cart is currently empty.
Introducing the first expression in The Bootleg Series by Heaven’s Door. Named after Bob Dylan’s famous “Bootleg Series” of albums, the line-up invites people to experience the art of craft whiskey on a new level and will feature unique and unreleased whiskeys, including special blends, barrel finishes and rare stocks. Each offering in the series features one of Dylan’s paintings on a hand-made ceramic bottle in a collectible leather case.
The 2019 Edition
• 26 Year Aged Whisky finished in Japanese Mizunara Oak barrels
• Two rarities together, a whisky aged for 26 years and a highly precious Japanese wood vintage
• Distilled from a low rye mashbill 111.5 proof, 55.75% alc. by vol.
• Mizunara Oak is one of the rarest and most expensive types of oak in the world and must be at least 200 years before being harvested for barrel aging.
• Inherent flavors created in whisky from Mizunara are sandalwood, coconut, and a type of oriental incense called Dīngxiāng (clove)
• 2019 Edition features Train Tracks by Bob Dylan inside a collectible, individually numbered leather journal
Bottle size: 750ml
Please Drink Responsibly.
Shipping & Delivery
This product is only available for delivery in the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Florida, Idaho, Illinois, Louisiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Dakota, New Mexico, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming.California Residents: for Proposition 65 WARNING
Please allow up to 10 business days for custom engraving and order processing prior to shipment. Orders will ship as soon as possible after engraving is completed.
Location of engraving on the bottle is at the discretion of our engravers and cannot be modified.