Your cart is currently empty.
The name pays gracious homage to both the perfection of the Creator who breathed His unique spirit into us - and the wood that infuses our other favorite spirit with its complex flavor. We boldly build upon our whiskey's unrivaled taste by adding a twist - a hand-placed, seasoned and toasted spire of wood that imparts a unique and aromatic finish to every bottle. The spire perfects our creation, imbuing a deeper, richer taste and producing a truly inspired whiskey. We hope it will inspire you to creation, too.
Bottle size: 750ml
Please Drink Responsibly.
Shipping & Delivery
This product is only available for delivery in the following states: Texas.
Due to the customized nature of engraved orders, please allow up to 10 business days for order processing, engraving, and shipping. Express orders will be shipped as soon as the engraving process is completed.
AppearanceGold in color, with tones of copper and amber.
NoseStrong notes of vanilla and honey on the nose.
PalateToasted coconut, and honey on the tongue, with a particularly smooth mouthfeel.
FinishA tastefully long, sweet finish with a hint of vanilla that slowly fades.
“Aged traditionally. Finished untraditionally. Introducing the World's First In-Bottle Finished Whiskey.”
|2 oz||Oak & Eden Rye|
|1 oz||Simple Syrup|
|2 drops||Fee Brothers Old Fashioned Bitters|
|1/2 teaspoon||Cherry Juice|
- Preparation: Rocks Glass with Medium sized Ice Cubes
- Muddle the bitters, simple syrup, orange rind, cherry and cherry juice.
- Remove the orange rind, add the rye and fill with ice.
- Garnish with a fresh orange wheel and cherry.
- INSPIRED TWIST: Soak fresh cherries in Brandy for 36 hours, and add them along with 1 teaspoon of the soaking liquid to the cocktail for an added level of depth.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh