Your cart is currently empty.
• Hiro: Sake made simple
• Handcrafted, made and bottles in Japan by Taiyo Shuzo est. 1635
• Made with Gohyakumangoku rice, a top 25 sake rice found in Japan
• Junmai sake: pure rice alcohol
• Naturally gluten free, preservative free and low in sugar
• Low in calories: 39 calories per ounce
• Hiro is a super-premium Japanese sake made with highly polished rice: milling rate of the original rice is 55% for Hiro Blue Junmai Ginjo
Bottle Size: 300ml
Please Drink Responsibly. This product is only available for delivery in the following states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, IL, LA, MD, MA, MI, MO, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NY, ND, SC, TX, WI, WY.
Due to the customized nature of engraved orders, please allow up to 10 business days for order processing, engraving, and shipping. Express orders will be shipped as soon as the engraving process is completed.
AromaDelicate vanilla maple nut fudge and spicy pear custard aromas
FinishSupple dryish medium body and a savory sweet potato bread, white mushroom, tart cherry and jicama accented finish.
Food PairingsCheese, oysters, clams, sushi & sashami. Wonderful as an aperitif.
“Sake no naka ni makoto ari.
In sake there is truth.”
The water quality is also extremely important for Sake brewing, because the mineral content of the water affects the taste of Sake, moreover, the largest ingredient of Sake is the water. The natural ground water originated from the melted snow located in the mountains of Bandai-Asahi national park pumped up from more than 20 meters below the ground surface using the brewery’s private well is used for Hiro Sake. The most critical malted rice production and fermentation starter production process are carefully done by hand, because the very sensitive control is required to achieve the best fermentation. And this Sake is fermented for a long period of time at low temperature, that is typical for Ginjo Sake brewing, yielding a delicate aroma and mild flavor.
|1 ½ oz||Hiro Blue|
|½ oz||Fresh lime juice|
|½ cup||Ginger beer|
|Lime wedge for garnish|
- Combine the sake, lime juice, and ginger beer in an ice filled copper mug.
- Stir and garnish with a lime wedge.