Your cart is currently empty.
• Hiro: Sake made simple
• Handcrafted, made and bottled in Japan by Taiyo Shuzo est. 1635
• Made with Koshi-Tanrei rice, a top sake rice found in Japan
• Junmai sake: pure rice alcohol
• Naturally gluten free, preservative free and low in sugar
• Low in calories: 39 calories per ounce
• Hiro Gold is an ultra-premium Japanese sake made with highly polished rice: milling rate of the original rice is 40% for Hiro Gold Junmai Daiginjo
Bottle Size: 720ml
Please Drink Responsibly.
This product is only available for delivery in the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Indiana, Louisiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Maine, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, New Mexico, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming.California Residents: for Proposition 65 WARNING
Please allow up to 10 business days for custom engraving and order processing prior to shipment. Orders will ship as soon as possible after engraving is completed.
Location of engraving on the bottle is at the discretion of our engravers and cannot be modified.
AromaticModest cantaloupe or banana aromas with a gentle and fruity sweet flavor.
FinishElegant and smooth aftertaste reminding you of a modest beautiful Japanese lady in Kimono.
Food PairingFood Pairing: Seafood salad, pickles, boiled or baked crab, bouillabaisse. Excellent as an aperitif.
“Sake no naka ni makoto ari.
In sake there is truth.”
|6 oz||Hiro Gold|
- In a tall glass flute, pour Hiro Gold neat and chilled as this compliments its elegant clean floral aroma