The clean, crisp taste of our Blanco Tequila celebrates the fresh flavor of the noble Blue Weber Agave. Enticing aromas set the palate for honey flavors, buttery-sweet cooked agave, and a hint of citrus. Triple-distilled for a well-balanced and smoother-than-glass finish, this Blanco is in a class by itself.
|Ingredient Amount||Ingredient Name|
|2 oz.||Casa Noble Blanco Tequila|
|¾ oz.||Orange-Chamomile Simple Syrup|
|½ oz.||Lemon Juice|
|¼ oz.||Spiced Rum|
|1||Orange Peel (Garnish)|
|1||Tarragon Sprig (Garnish)|
Tools Of The Trade
- Mixing Glass
- Bar Spoon
- Citrus Peeler
- Paring Knife
- Rocks Glass
- Combine all ingredients into a mixing glass filled with ice and stir.
- Strain into glass over fresh ice.
- Squeeze orange peel; rub around the rim and drop into glass.
- Garnish with tarragon.
Orange-Chamomile Simple Syrup
- 1 cup Water
- 1 cup Sugar
- 3 Chamomile Tea Bags
- 1 Orange Tea Bag
- Combine sugar and water in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally until sugar dissolves and water begins to boil.
- Remove from heat; add tea bags.
- Let steep for 1 hour, then cool.