A citrus twist to the most iconic Japanese cocktail, the ChuHai. iichiko Saiten exudes umami flavor and paired with grapefruit the cocktail elevates citrus notes and crisp flavor.
|Ingredient Amount||Ingredient Name|
|1 ½ oz.||iichiko Saiten|
|¾ oz.||Lemon Juice|
|¾ oz.||Simple Syrup|
|½ oz.||Grapefruit Juice|
|Top with||Soda Water|
|1||Grapefruit Peel (Garnish)|
Tools Of The Trade
- Citrus Peeler
- Collins Glass
- Build in collins glass with ice.
- Add iichiko Saiten, lemon juice, simple syrup, and grapefruit juice.
- Cover collins glass with cocktail tin and nicely shake.
- Strain all ingredients into a collins glass filled with ice and top with soda water.
- Garnish with a grapefruit peel.