|Ingredient Amount||Ingredient Name|
|12 oz.||DeLeón Blanco Tequila|
|½ cup||Sliced Strawberries (Infusion)|
|½ cup||Basil Leaves (Infusion)|
|5 oz.||Fresh Lime Juice|
|4 oz.||Agave Syrup|
|4 oz.||Sparkling Rosé|
|1 cup||Sliced Strawberries (Garnish)|
|1||Rose Salt (Garnish)|
Tools Of The Trade
- Measuring Cup
- Large Jar
- Citrus Squeezer
- Paring Knife
- Punch Bowl
- Punch Glasses
- To create strawberry-basil infused tequila, combine 1/2 cup sliced strawberries and 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves with 1 bottle of DeLeón Blanco Tequila in a jar. Seal jar tightly and let sit, unrefrigerated, for 3-5 days. Shake daily. Strain out solids, and rebottle the infused tequila.
- In a punch bowl, combine the tequila, lime juice, and agave syrup.
- Add cubed ice and stir with a ladle to mix.
- Top with the sparkling rosé.
- Garnish with 1 cup sliced strawberries, lime wheels from 2 limes, and grapefruit slice.
- Rim punch glasses with rose salt before serving.