|Ingredient Amount||Ingredient Name|
|1 ½ oz.||818 Blanco|
|¾ oz.||Hibiscus Tea|
|¾ oz.||Lime Juice|
|¼ oz.||Rosemary Syrup|
|1||Pinch of Flaky Sea Salt (Optional)|
Tools Of The Trade
- Sauce Pan
- Coupe Glass
- To make rosemary syrup, combine 1 cup sugar, 1 cup water and several rosemary sprigs in a small saucepan over medium-high heat until the sugar dissolves. Remove from heat, cover and steep for 30 minutes, then strain out all solids and let cool.
- To make hibiscus tea, bring 1 cup water and 1 oz dried hibiscus flowers to a boil, steep for three minutes or more to taste. Strain out all solids and let cool. (Note: Store-bought or premade hibiscus tea and rosemary syrup are also fine).
- Combine ingredients except for salt and shake over ice.
- Strain and serve into a coupe glass with ice and top with a pinch of flaky sea salt.
- Garnish with a hibiscus flower and/or a sprig of rosemary.