Your cart is currently empty.
Bottle Size: 750ml
Please Drink Responsibly. This product is only available for delivery in the following states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, IL, LA, MD, MA, MI, MO, NE, NV, NH, NJ, ND, SC, TX, WI, WY.
Due to the customized nature of engraved orders, please allow up to 10 business days for order processing, engraving, and shipping. Express orders will be shipped as soon as the engraving process is completed.
Flavor & NotesFloral with brown baking spices and browned butter, vanilla crème, caramel, and a hint of cinnamon.
FinishMedium length finish with toffee, spice, and vanilla fade.
“One of the best bourbons I have ever tasted.” - Mark Gillespie, WhiskyCast
|2oz||Wyoming Whiskey Small Batch Bourbon|
|1oz||Fresh grapefruit juice|
|.5oz||Fresh lime juice|
|1oz||Lemongrass honey simple syrup|
|1||Bruised sage leaf to garnish|
- Boil 1 cup honey and 1 cup water with two stalks of lemongrass and simmer for 15 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Mix all ingredients in a shaker with ice and shake for 5-8 seconds.
- Strain into a martini glass.
- Float a bruised sage leaf on the cocktail.
- Enjoy and think about the open range.