Your cart is currently empty.
In 1946, despite a difficult and turbulent time in history in Spain, Miguel Torres Carbó created Torres 10, Brandy Torres's flagship brand. The meticulous selection of grapes, distillation and prolonged aging in top quality oak casks make Torres 10 a spirit of extraordinary flavor and aroma; characteristics that have made it the most widely sold Spanish Brandy in the world.
Torres 10 is made by the distillation of Parellada, Xarelo and Macabeo white wines followed by aging in American oak casks using the traditional solera system.
• 2015 - Double Gold, San Francisco World Spirits Competition
Bottle Size: 750ml
Please Drink Responsibly.
Shipping & Delivery
This product is only available for delivery in the following states: Arizona, California, District of Columbia, Florida, New Jersey, New York.California Residents: for Proposition 65 WARNING
Please allow up to 10 business days for custom engraving and order processing prior to shipment. Orders will ship as soon as possible after engraving is completed.
Location of engraving on the bottle is at the discretion of our engravers and cannot be modified.
ColorDark topaz-coloured, with fine old gold tints.
AromaOf strong aroma, it displays an intense bouquet - more spiritual than spirituous - with warm hints of spices (cinnamon, vanilla).
PalateOn the palate it is round and rich in tannins, developing towards a lush and lingering aftertaste, in which the aromatic overtones of the oak are revealed.
“The World's best selling Spanish grape brandy”
|2 oz.||Torres 10|
- Take your balloon glass and pour 4 drops of Angostura bitter, remove so that it flavored inside the glass. And discard the liquid; throw it out of the cup.
- Now the cup is flavored. Put 6 ice cubes and add 2 oz of TORRES 10.
- Complete with your favorite mixer of cola. Stir softly and only 1 time.
- Incorporate lemon peel on the edge of the glass, the essential oils of the lemon should fall on the glass.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh