Build out the Home Bar
Your cart is currently empty.
SIMON PEARCE BRISTOL TUMBLER
Please note the Simon Pearce will ship separately.
Looking for unique cocktail glasses? Our handblown glass tumbler is quintessential New England: referencing history, beauty and graceful strength in every handcrafted angle. The divine proportions of our Northeast Islander-inspired glassware calls to mind the Golden Ratio, a mysterious relationship between geometry and nature, as seen in the conch shells off the shores of Bristol, Rhode Island.
• Handmade by Simon Pearce glassblowers using centuries old techniques.
• Dimensions: 4¼" H x 3¾" W x 3¾" D
• Capacity: 12 ounces
• Materials: Glass
• Made in: USA
• Dishwasher-safe, though hand washing is recommended.
• Use a mild detergent on a warm, gentle cycle.
• Not intended for use in microwaves or ovens.
• Do not expose glass to extreme heat changes, such as filling with hot liquid or placing in the freezer. A shock in temperature can cause fractures.
Please Drink Responsibly.
This product is only available for delivery in the following states: Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming.California Residents: for Proposition 65 WARNING
Please allow up to 10 business days for custom engraving and order processing prior to shipment. Orders will ship as soon as possible after engraving is completed.
Location of engraving on the bottle is at the discretion of our engravers and cannot be modified.