Your cart is currently empty.
The origin of this whisky’s deep and satisfying flavor stems from a maturation technique pioneered by The Glenlivet, known as Selective Maturation.
A portion of the mature spirit is transferred to virgin oak casks made from French Limousin oak, the same casks that are used for maturing fine French wines and cognacs. This genus of oak adds spiciness, without being overpowering.
Bottle Size: 750ml
SIMON PEARCE ASCUTNEY DOUBLE OLD FASHIONED GIFT SET
A consistent favorite, the Ascutney Double Old-Fashioned has a heft with its solid base and wide rim.
• Handmade by Simon Pearce glassblowers using centuries-old techniques.
• Includes complimentary gift box.
• Set of two.
• Dimensions: 4" H x 3½" W x 3½" D
• Capacity: 10 ounces
• Materials: Glass
• Made in: USA
• Dishwasher-safe, though hand washing is recommended.
• Use a mild detergent on a warm, gentle cycle.
• Not intended for use in microwaves or ovens.
• Do not expose glass to extreme heat changes, such as filling with hot liquid or placing in the freezer. A shock in temperature can cause fractures.
Please allow 5 to 7 business days for handling in addition to the shipping time for a total of 7 to 10 business days for delivery. Express orders will ship AFTER the handling time period.
Please Drink Responsibly. This product is only available for delivery in the following states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, IL, LA, MD, MA, MI, MO, NE, NV, NH, NJ, ND, SC, TX, WI, WY.
Due to the customized nature of engraved orders, please allow up to 10 business days for order processing, engraving, and shipping. Express orders will be shipped as soon as the engraving process is completed.
Candied FruitThis complex whisky is as rich as you would expect on the nose, but also filled with aromas of orange peel and candied grapefruit.
CinnamonThe palate is very round, smooth and slightly sweet, with fruity and nutty flavours underlined with the subtle spice of cinnamon.
Lingering FlavorThis gives way to lingering hints of toasted almonds and hazelnuts.
“Rich & Exotic”