Your cart is currently empty.
A game of chance similar to bingo, but with a vibrant board and a set of 54 cards full of characters and other icons, Lotería is one of the most popular games in Mexico and is ingrained with many aspects of its culture. The artwork of Lotería has drawn upon Mexican traditions, historical figures, gastronomy, and popular culture, translating them into images familiar and recognizable to those who have experienced this distinctive culture.
Paying homage to the historical and social importance of this, Sangre de Vida’s heart shaped bottle embodies the artwork of Loteria card number 27, El Corazón. For the purest at heart, the award winning spirit inside is a true testament to the artistry of distilling handed down for generations.
• BEST OF SHOW - 2018 WSWA Spirits Tasting Competition
• DOUBLE GOLD - 2018 WSWA Spirits Tasting Competition
• SILVER – Tastings Spirits Competition
• PLATINUM - 2015 Spirits International Prestige Awards
• SILVER - 2015 San Francisco World Spirits Competition
• SILVER - 2015 Spirits International Prestige Awards
• SILVER - 2015 WSWA Spirits Tasting Competition
• SILVER - 2015 Made in Mexico Tasting Competition
• RATED 94 POINTS - 2018 The Tasting Panel
• RATED 89 POINTS – 2018 Tasting Spirits Competition
• RATED 84 POINTS – 2018 Tequila Matchmaker: Lou Caruso, Long Island Lou Tequila
• RATED 83 POINTS; GOOD, RECOMMENDED - 2015 Ultimate Beverage Challenge
Bottle size: 750 ml
Please Drink Responsibly.
Shipping & Delivery
This product is only available for delivery in the following states: California.California Residents: for Proposition 65 WARNING
Please allow up to 10 business days for custom engraving and order processing prior to shipment. Orders will ship as soon as possible after engraving is completed.
Location of engraving on the bottle is at the discretion of our engravers and cannot be modified.