Your cart is currently empty.
Opus Select is a premium caviar, harvested from wild caught species in the pristine rivers of the American West and and prepared in the Caspian tradition. Mild and beautifully colored, the silver and gray pearls of our premium caviar make for a beautiful presentation. Its flavor is delicate, earthy, and buttery.
Caviar ordered with any other product will ship separately.
Can Size: 2oz
Please Drink Responsibly. This product is only available for delivery in the following states: AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY.
Due to the customized nature of engraved orders, please allow up to 10 business days for order processing, engraving, and shipping. Express orders will be shipped as soon as the engraving process is completed.
EarthySimple, grounded and straightforward. Profiles of potato, beet or other root foods.
Medium SalinityLively and briney, but mild in nature. A slight taste of the ocean.
ButterySmooth and forward. A rich and creamy taste profile with full flavor.
DelicateRefined and subtle in taste. Not overbearing or long-lingering.
“Deliciously assertive.... Very enjoyable and high quality - would order again!”
|2 oz||Opus Select Premium Caviar|
|3 oz||Thinly sliced smoked salmon|
|1/2 cup||Creme fraiche|
|1 tbsp||Organic olive oil|
|A sprinkle||Ancient sea salt|
|A sprinkle||Finely ground black pepper|
|Dill sprig or capers to garnish|
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Rinse and pat dry baby potatoes. Using a sharp knife or mandoline, slice lengthwise into 1/4" slices. Drizzle with olive oil and toss gently.
- Line potatoes into a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove & flip potatoes. Return to oven and cook for 10-12 minutes, or until potatoes are golden and crisp. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Slice salmon into 1/2" wide slices. Top each potato slice with one slice of smoked salmon. Fold salmon over potato for depth and feature to the dish.
- Gentle top with a scant teaspoon of creme fraiche, follow with roughly 1/4 teaspoon of caviar.
- Garnish with a sprig of dill or capers, if desired.
- Arrange on a platter and serve with champagne or cocktails.