Your cart is currently empty.
Can Size: 2oz
Please Drink Responsibly. This product is only available for delivery in the following states: AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY.
Due to the customized nature of engraved orders, please allow up to 10 business days for order processing, engraving, and shipping. Express orders will be shipped as soon as the engraving process is completed.
Clean & CrispRefined and dry, with light acidity. Bright and delicate flavor.
DistinctiveA commanding, individual taste profile. Stands out amongst the palate.
SweetNotes of maple, fruits and honey sweetness. Syrupy and delightful.
NuttyDelicious delicate tastes of hazelnuts, walnuts, and fresh ground acorns. Slightly astringent.
“Crisp and nutty in flavor, while still being very gentle. Absolutely recommended.”
|2 oz||Opus Select Premium Caviar|
|3 oz||Thinly sliced smoked salmon|
|1/2 cup||Creme fraiche|
|1 tbsp||Organic olive oil|
|A sprinkle||Ancient sea salt|
|A sprinkle||Finely ground black pepper|
|Dill sprig or capers to garnish|
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Rinse and pat dry baby potatoes. Using a sharp knife or mandoline, slice lengthwise into 1/4" slices. Drizzle with olive oil and toss gently.
- Line potatoes into a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove & flip potatoes. Return to oven and cook for 10-12 minutes, or until potatoes are golden and crisp. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Slice salmon into 1/2" wide slices. Top each potato slice with one slice of smoked salmon. Fold salmon over potato for depth and feature to the dish.
- Gentle top with a scant teaspoon of creme fraiche, follow with roughly 1/4 teaspoon of caviar.
- Garnish with a sprig of dill or capers, if desired.
- Arrange on a platter and serve with champagne or cocktails.