The first of its kind, Junipero fearlessly led the birth of American craft gin in 1996. Hell-bent on elevating juniper & citrus flavors, the distilling team forged a new path by crafting each batch of Junipero in a small copper pot still, scouring the globe for the most expressive botanicals, and boldly bottling at an unfiltered 98.6 proof. Decades later Junipero is still made by hand in San Francisco and celebrates those who break with convention to pursue an original path.
- 96 POINTS, GOLD MEDAL | SIP Awards 2020
- 94 POINTS, FINALIST | Ultimate Spirits Challenge 2020
- 95 POINTS, CHAIRMAN'S TROPHY | Ultimate Spirits Challenge 2019
Bottle Size: 750ml
Please Drink Responsibly.
This product is only available for delivery in the following states: .California Residents: for Proposition 65 WARNING
Please allow up to 10 business days for custom engraving and order processing prior to shipment. Orders will ship as soon as possible after engraving is completed.
Location of engraving on the bottle is at the discretion of our engravers and cannot be modified.
AromaStrong juniper core. Crisp and clean with bright citrus notes and herbal complexity.
PalateBig structure with juniper at the forefront that opens up and reveals its full complexity in the ﬁnish with notes of lemon peel, cardamom and lemongrass.
"An Original American Craft Gin. More firsts. Less Fear. Live Life Unfiltered."
|2 oz||Junipero Gin|
- Add all ingredients into a balloon glass with ice.
- Garnish with your choice of fresh and dried botanicals like: edible flowers, fruit peels or wheels, junipero berries, herbs, etc.
- Express yourself with some bold choices.