Bottle Size: 750ml
Please Drink Responsibly.
This product is only available for delivery in the following states: .California Residents: for Proposition 65 WARNING
Please allow up to 10 business days for custom engraving and order processing prior to shipment. Orders will ship as soon as possible after engraving is completed.
Location of engraving on the bottle is at the discretion of our engravers and cannot be modified.
NoseCooked agave, vanilla, stewed tropical fruit, black pepper and rich baking spices from Irish cask finishing.
PalateRich but light on the palate: Top-notes of agave, cooked figs, vanilla and pepper give way to secondary notes of toasted nuts, cinnamon, cloves, and caramel.
FinishLong and smooth with lingering oak
|2 oz||Cuervo Tradicional Añejo|
|2 Tbsp||Smoked sea salt|
|2 Tbsp||Black Hawaiian sea salt (substitute regular sea salt if unavailable)|
|1 Tsp||Chipotle chili powder|
|Ice (large cubes)|
|1||Orange peel & Lemon wedge|
- Mix together the salts and chili powder and pour onto a small plate.
- Rub the lemon around the rim of the glass.
- Dip the rim of the glass into the salt-chili mixture.
- Place the sugar cube in the glass and top with bitters.
- Muddle until a smooth paste forms. Add ice cube(s).
- Pour Cuervo Tradicional Añejo over the ice. Stir.
- Squeeze orange peel over the glass to release the oils. Enjoy.