Your cart is currently empty.
Jesse James Single Barrel Tennessee Whiskey is made in the spirit of America’s true outlaw. It is old-time charcoal mellowed and aged in oak casks for at least 24 months, creating an incredibly smooth and full-flavored character.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
• 2018 - Double Gold, SIP Awards
Bottle Size: 750ml
Please Drink Responsibly.
Shipping & Delivery
This product is only available for delivery in the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, District of Columbia, Florida, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New York, North Dakota, South Carolina, Washington, Wisconsin.California Residents: for Proposition 65 WARNING
Due to the customized nature of engraved orders, please allow up to 10 business days for order processing, engraving, and shipping. Express orders will be shipped as soon as the engraving process is completed.
Finish & CharacterIncredibly smooth and full flavored.
“Always drink upstream from the herd.”
|2 oz.||Jesse James Bourbon Whiskey|
|1 1/3 oz.||Vermouth|
|1 dash||Angostura bitters|
- Combine whiskey, vermouth, and bitters in a cocktail shaker with a few ice cubes.
- Rub the orange peel around the rim of a martini glass.
- Stir ingredients in the shaker with a bar spoon and strain into glass.
- Garnish with orange twist and cherry.