Please allow up to 10 business days for custom engravings to be processed and then shipped. Once processed, you will receive tracking information. Engraving orders cannot be cancelled.
75% of the bunches are de-stemmed, while the remaining 25% are placed whole in the fermentation vats. Fermentation lasts 10 days, during which the skins and other solids are constantly kept loose and submerged in the must. Following malolactic fermentation the young wine is left to age for 6 months on its lees in neutral concrete vats.
The Meczan Pinot Nero is distinguished by its unmistakable varietal character, its distinctive aroma and fruity character, by its bright ruby colour with garnet reflexes, and its fresh, stimulating bouquet with seductive hints of woodland berries and cherry.
On the palate Meczan is harmonious, sappy and mellow with impressive fruit.
WARNING: Drinking distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk, and, during pregnancy, can cause birth defects.
For more information go to: