Your cart is currently empty.
Inspired by the ancient recipe of Hiroemon Takeda, the renowned Samurai and Japanese Sake connoisseur, Hiro is crafted by our own Toji (Master Brewer) using only specially polished rice from the Murakami plain in the Niigata Region. Hiro Blue is a new super premium Japanese Sake that bridges the heritage of the past with the way we drink today.
• Hiro: Sake made simple
• Handcrafted, made and bottled in Japan by Taiyo Shuzo est. 1635
• Made with Gohyakumangoku rice, a top 25 sake rice found in Japan
• Junmai sake: pure rice alcohol
• Naturally gluten free, preservative free and low in sugar
• Low in calories: 39 calories per ounce
• Hiro is a super-premium Japanese sake made with highly polished rice: milling rate of the original rice is 55% for Hiro Blue Junmai Ginjo
Bottle Size: 720ml
Please Drink Responsibly.
This product is only available for delivery in the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Indiana, Louisiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Maine, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, New Mexico, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming.California Residents: for Proposition 65 WARNING
Please allow up to 10 business days for custom engraving and order processing prior to shipment. Orders will ship as soon as possible after engraving is completed.
Location of engraving on the bottle is at the discretion of our engravers and cannot be modified.
AromaticDelicate vanilla maple nut fudge and spicy pear custard aromas.
FinishSupple dryish medium body and a savory sweet potato bread, white mushroom, tart cherry and jicama accented finish.
Food PairingFood Pairings: Cheese, oysters, clams, sushi & sashami. Wonderful as an aperitif.
“Sake no naka ni makoto ari.
In sake there is truth.”
|1 1/2 oz.||Hiro Blue|
|1/2 oz.||Fresh Lime Juice|
|1/2 cup||Ginger Beer|
|1||Lime Wedge, Garnish|
- Combine the sake, lime juice, and ginger beer in an ice filled copper mug.
- Stir and garnish with a lime wedge.