Your cart is currently empty.
• Hiro: Sake made simple
• Handcrafted, made and bottled in Japan by Taiyo Shuzo est. 1635
• Made with Gohyakumangoku rice, a top 25 sake rice found in Japan
• Junmai sake: pure rice alcohol
• Naturally gluten free, preservative free and low in sugar
• Low in calories: 39 calories per ounce
• Hiro is a super-premium Japanese sake made with highly polished rice: milling rate of the original rice is 55% for Hiro Blue Junmai Ginjo
Bottle Size: 720ml
Please Drink Responsibly. This product is only available for delivery in the following states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, IL, LA, MD, MA, MI, MO, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NY, ND, SC, TX, WI, WY.
Due to the customized nature of engraved orders, please allow up to 10 business days for order processing, engraving, and shipping. Express orders will be shipped as soon as the engraving process is completed.
AromaticModest cantaloupe or banana aromas with a gentle and fruity sweet flavor.
FinishElegant and smooth aftertaste reminding you of a modest beautiful Japanese lady in Kimono
Food PairingSeafood salad, pickles, boiled or baked crab, bouillabaisse. Excellent as an aperitif.
“Sake no naka ni makoto ari.
In sake there is truth.”
|6 oz||Hiro Gold|
- In a tall glass flute, pour Hiro Gold neat and chilled as this compliments its elegant clean floral aroma