Build out the Home Bar
Your cart is currently empty.
Inspired by the ancient recipe of Hiroemon Takeda, the renowned Samurai and Japanese Sake connoisseur, Hiro is crafted by our own Toji (Master Brewer) using only specially polished rice from the Murakami plain in the Niigata Region. Hiro Red is a new premium Japanese Sake that bridges the heritage of the past with the way we drink today.
• Hiro: Sake made simple
• Handcrafted, made and bottled in Japan by Taiyo Shuzo est. 1635
• Made with Gohyakumangoku rice, a top 25 sake rice found in Japan
• Junmai sake: pure rice alcohol
• Naturally gluten free, preservative free and low in sugar
• Low in calories: 39 calories per ounce
• Hiro is a super-premium Japanese sake made with highly polished rice: milling rate of the original rice is 60% for Hiro Red Junmai
Bottle Size: 720ml
Please Drink Responsibly.
This product is only available for delivery in the following states: Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming.California Residents: for Proposition 65 WARNING
Please allow up to 10 business days for custom engraving and order processing prior to shipment. Orders will ship as soon as possible after engraving is completed.
Location of engraving on the bottle is at the discretion of our engravers and cannot be modified.
“Sake no naka ni makoto ari.
In sake there is truth.”
|2 oz||Hiro Red|
|1 oz||Pomegranate liqueur|
|¾ oz||Lime juice|