Your cart is currently empty.
• Handcrafted, made and bottled in Japan by Taiyo Shuzo est. 1635
• Made with Gohyakumangoku rice, a top 25 sake rice found in Japan
• Junmai sake: pure rice alcohol
• Naturally gluten free, preservative free and low in sugar
• Low in calories: 39 calories per ounce
• Hiro is a super-premium Japanese sake made with highly polished rice: milling rate of the original rice is 60% for Hiro Red Junmai
Bottle Size: 300ml
Please Drink Responsibly. This product is only available for delivery in the following states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, IL, LA, MD, MA, MI, MO, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NY, ND, SC, TX, WI, WY.
Due to the customized nature of engraved orders, please allow up to 10 business days for order processing, engraving, and shipping. Express orders will be shipped as soon as the engraving process is completed.
AromaCreamy vanilla nougat, peppered pear and banana aromas with a silky dry yet fruity medium body
FinishMelon, tapioca and white pepper accented finish. Tasty and stylish.
Food PairingsVersatile-pairs with most Japanese dishes
Serving TemperatureChilled or warmed
“Sake no naka ni makoto ari.
In sake there is truth.”
The water quality is also extremely important for Sake brewing, because the mineral content of the water affects the taste of Sake, moreover, the largest ingredient of Sake is the water. The natural ground water originated from the melted snow located in the mountains of Bandai-Asahi national park pumped up from more than 20 meters below the ground surface using the brewery’s private well is used for Hiro Sake. The most critical malted rice production and fermentation starter production process are carefully done by hand, because the very sensitive control is required to achieve the best fermentation. In this manner utilizing the carefully selected materials and the sophisticated brewing method, Hiro Sake Red is produced drop by drop.
|2 oz||Hiro Red|
|1 oz||Pomegranate liqueur|
|¾ oz||Lime juice|
- Shake all ingredients with ice until well chilled, then strain into a cocktail glass.