Your cart is currently empty.
Never mix a drink you can't pronounce.
Moscow Mules served in beautiful copper cups are all the rage. You can also use this mix as a Ginger Lime syrup in classic drinks like a Dark & Stormy. Or just add club soda for a refreshing ginger beer with just enough kick.
• Made with Real Lime Juice & Ginger
• Simply Combine With Club Soda for a Craft Ginger Beer
• No High Corn Fructose, Artificial. Colors or Flavors
• 12 Servings per Bottle
• Made in: USA
• Gluten Free
Bottle Size: 750ml / 25 oz
Please Drink Responsibly.
This product is only available for delivery in the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.California Residents: for Proposition 65 WARNING
Please allow up to 10 business days for custom engraving and order processing prior to shipment. Orders will ship as soon as possible after engraving is completed.
Location of engraving on the bottle is at the discretion of our engravers and cannot be modified.
|2 oz||Hella Margarita Mix|
|1 1/2 oz||Tequila|
|1 tsp.||Quality strawberry preserves or jam|
|Fresh hearts of strawberry for garnish|
- Rim a rocks glass with lime juice and then course rimming salt.
- Fill the glass with ice in preparation for the cocktail.
- Separately, in a Cobbler Shaker, combine margarita mix, tequila and strawberry preserve over ice.
- Shake vigorously.
- Strain the cocktail into the salted rocks glass.
- Garnish with the strawberry heart and serve with a smile.