Your cart is currently empty.
Heaven’s Door is an award-winning collection of hand-crafted American whiskeys developed in partnership with Bob Dylan. The perfect blend of art and craft, each bottle showcases Dylan’s distinctive welded iron gates that he created in his metalworking studio, Black Buffalo Ironworks.
A unique mash bill from Tennessee, the Heaven’s Door Tennessee Straight Bourbon utilizes 30% “small grains” to complement the character imparted from spending nearly 7 years in new American oak barrels. The result is smooth and lasting with notes of vanilla and baked bread layered over a bed of toasted oak.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
• 2018 - Gold, San Francisco World Spirits Competition
• 2018 - 96 points - American Bourbon, Ultimate Spirits Challenge
• Double Gold, New York World Wine & Spirits Competition
• 5 Star, Highest Recommendation, F. Paul Pacult, F. Paul Pacult, Editor, F. Paul Pacult's Spirits Journal
Bottle Size: 750ml
Please Drink Responsibly. This product is only available for delivery in the following states: AK, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, VT, VA, WV, WI, WY.
Due to the customized nature of engraved orders, please allow up to 10 business days for order processing, engraving, and shipping. Express orders will be shipped as soon as the engraving process is completed.
PalateHeaven’s Door 7-year-old Tennessee bourbon is deliciously smooth and satisfying, with a bouquet of nougat and fresh baked bread. Honeyed beeswax and butternut toffee greet the palate ending with notes of Amburana wood and creamed corn.
“A succulent, harmonious bourbon that hits all the right notes at the right moments for the category; a study of equal parts elegance and power.” - F. Paul Pacult
|2 oz||Heaven's Door Tennessee Straight Bourbon Whiskey|
|3/4 oz||Fresh lemon juice|
|3/4 oz||Honey syrup|
- Combine all ingredients in an ice-filled shaker.
- Shake until well chilled, about 10 seconds.
- Strain into an old fashioned glass with a large rock of ice.