Your cart is currently empty.
Created in 1880 by Louis Alexandre Marnier Lapostolle, Grand Marnier® Cordon Rouge is a visionary blend of 51% French cognac with bitter orange from the Caribbean. The aged Cognac and 40% ABV creates a uniquely balanced liquid that elevates a classic cocktail such as the Margarita.
• 2020 - Double Gold Medal, San Francisco World Spirits Competition
• 2017 - 96 Points, “Extraordinary, Ultimate Recommendation”, Ultimate Spirits Challenge
• 2017 - Double Gold Medal, Best In Show Liqueur & Best Fruit Liqueur, San Francisco World Spirits Competition
Bottle Size: 750ml
Please Drink Responsibly.
This product is only available for delivery in the following states: Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming.California Residents: for Proposition 65 WARNING
Please allow up to 10 business days for custom engraving and order processing prior to shipment. Orders will ship as soon as possible after engraving is completed.
Location of engraving on the bottle is at the discretion of our engravers and cannot be modified.
NoseFull and ample; bitter orange aromas balanced by Sweetness and Cognac notes of hazelnuts and toffee.
FinishThe finish is long and harmonious.
|0.75 oz||Grand Marnier Cordon Rouge|
|1.5 oz||Espolòn Reposado|
|1 oz||Fresh Lime Juice|
|0.25 oz||Agave Nectar|
- Combine ingredients in a shaker tin, add ice, and shake.
- Strain into a rocks glass over fresh ice and garnish with a lime wheel.