Your cart is currently empty.
El Tesoro de Don Felipe® tequila honors Don Felipe Camarena, the man who established La Alteña Distillery in 1937, where El Tesoro™ continues to be distilled today. El Tesoro™ tequila is “the treasure” of Jalisco, created in celebration of Don Felipe’s most precious asset: his agaves. Today El Tesoro™ is still made honoring the same traditional methods that have been passed down through generations. El Tesoro™ Blanco is an unaged spirit that is immediately bottled after distillation. It is double distilled to proof and captures the essence of highland agave.
• Aging: Unaged and bottled immediately
• Aroma: Fresh agave, honey and a touch of green olive
• Taste: Sweet taste balanced with agave, white pepper and subtle green notes
• Finish: Sweet with hints of white pepper
• 2018 - Tequila Producer of the Year, International Spirits Challenge
• 2018 - Gold Medal, International Spirits Challenge
• 2018 - 91 Points and Tried & True, Ultimate Spirits Challenge
Bottle Size: 750ml
Please Drink Responsibly.
This product is only available for delivery in the following states: Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming.California Residents: for Proposition 65 WARNING
Please allow up to 10 business days for custom engraving and order processing prior to shipment. Orders will ship as soon as possible after engraving is completed.
Location of engraving on the bottle is at the discretion of our engravers and cannot be modified.