El Tesoro de Don Felipe® tequila honors Don Felipe Camarena, the man who established La Alteña Distillery in 1937, where El Tesoro™ continues to be distilled today. El Tesoro™ tequila is “the treasure” of Jalisco, created in celebration of Don Felipe’s most precious asset: his agaves. Today El Tesoro™ is still made honoring the same traditional methods that have been passed down through generations. El Tesoro™ Añejo is aged in American oak ex-bourbon barrels for two to three years. This process allows the spirit to maintain the complexion of agave, yet take on a hint of sweetness with notes of vanilla, caramel and oak.
• Aging: Slowly aged in American oak ex-bourbon barrels for 2-3 years
• Aroma: Floral jasmine, oaky character with agave notes
• Taste: Sweet agave balanced with pepper, oak and floral tones
• Finish: Light green notes with a vanilla finish
• 2018 - Tequila Producer of the Year, International Spirits Challenge
• 2018 - Gold Medal, International Spirits Challenge
• 2018 - Finalist and 93 Points, Ultimate Spirits Challenge
Bottle Size: 750ml
Please Drink Responsibly.
This product is only available for delivery in the following states:
Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming.
for Proposition 65 WARNING