Your cart is currently empty.
American Harvest is proudly handcrafted in small batches from organic Rocky Mountain Wheat, organic agave, and water from deep beneath the Snake River Plain, yielding a distinctly smooth and silky vodka with a crisp, clean taste.
USDA Certified Organic and that means it is produced at a certified organic distillery and that from field to bottle, certified organic raw agricultural materials are handled with the strictest guidelines put forth by the USDA and managed to ensure optimum ingredient integrity.
We go from organic wheat to bottle in 6 days within a 300’ radius.
• Organic wheat is milled to flour and then cooked with water to create the mash
• The mash is mixed with yeast and added to the fermentation tank for 2-4 days
• The fermented mash is put through a 4 column continuous distillation process
• The alcohol is then blended with water and organic agave
• The vodka is put through a 4 step charcoal filtration process to ensure the integrity and purity of the vodka
• Hand-bottled on day 6 in small batches
Bottle Size: 750ml
Please Drink Responsibly.
This product is only available for delivery in the following states:
Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Florida, Illinois, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Dakota, South Carolina, Texas, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
Due to the customized nature of engraved orders, please allow up to 10 business days for order processing, engraving, and shipping. Express orders will be shipped as soon as the engraving process is completed.
Taste• The addition of agave gives American Harvest a smooth, silky finish.
• Water from an aquifer deep beneath the Snake River Plain yields a crisp, clean vodka.
• Rocky Mountain Wheat creates a vodka that has soft mouthfeel and can be enjoyed by itself.
Made by Americans• Handmade by 27 full-time employees at the American owned distillery.
• The use of only Rocky Mountain Wheat purchased from American farmers.
• Handcrafted in small batches in Rigby, ID USA
Organic & Sustainable• The distillery is USDA certified organic by the Oregon Tilth
• Distillery is a visionary member of the “Rocky Mountain Powers Blue Skies Program” and 1/3 of the power is generated from windmills.
• All ingredients used are organic. No commercial fertilizers or chemicals are used. No additives or preservatives added
• By-products of the fermentation process are used for cattle feed.
“Harvested and bottled by Americans in Rigby, Idaho USA.”
|1.5 oz.||American Harvest Organic Vodka|
|.75 oz.||Pomegranate liqueur|
- Add all ingredients except the sparkling wine to a cocktial shaker filled with ice.
- Shake and strain over a chilled Champagne flute.
- Top with sparkling wine.