Build out the Home Bar
Hella Cocktail Co.Hella Cocktail Bitters & Soda Dry Aromatic (4 pack)
WaterfordMarkham by Waterford Stacking Decanter & Tumbler Set of 2
WaterfordWaterford Lismore Diamond Martini Pair
Your cart is currently empty.
NOT JUST ANOTHER VODKA.
American Harvest is proudly handcrafted in small batches from organic Rocky Mountain Wheat, organic agave, and water from deep beneath the Snake River Plain, yielding a distinctly smooth and silky vodka with a crisp, clean taste.
USDA Certified Organic and that means it is produced at a certified organic distillery and that from field to bottle, certified organic raw agricultural materials are handled with the strictest guidelines put forth by the USDA and managed to ensure optimum ingredient integrity.
We go from organic wheat to bottle in 6 days within a 300’ radius.
• Organic wheat is milled to flour and then cooked with water to create the mash
• The mash is mixed with yeast and added to the fermentation tank for 2-4 days
• The fermented mash is put through a 4 column continuous distillation process
• The alcohol is then blended with water and organic agave
• The vodka is put through a 4 step charcoal filtration process to ensure the integrity and purity of the vodka
• Hand-bottled on day 6 in small batches
Bottle Size: 750ml
Please Drink Responsibly.
This product is only available for delivery in the following states: .California Residents: for Proposition 65 WARNING
Please allow up to 10 business days for custom engraving and order processing prior to shipment. Orders will ship as soon as possible after engraving is completed.
Location of engraving on the bottle is at the discretion of our engravers and cannot be modified.
“Harvested and bottled by Americans in Rigby, Idaho USA.”
|1.5 oz.||American Harvest Organic Vodka|
|.75 oz.||Pomegranate liqueur|