Your cart is currently empty.
Baby, it’s getting cold outside, which means it’s time to warm up with a delicious cocktail. The DIY (Do It Yourself) Hot Toddy Kit from Aberfeldy Scotch whisky is perfect for making the iconic cocktail at home during the chilly winter months.
Starring in the Aberfeldy DIY Hot Toddy Kit is a new, bespoke hot toddy spice blend that the Scotch whisky brand has collaborated with world-renowned tea expert Henrietta Lovell of Rare Tea Co. to create.
With the bespoke blend, you can now whip up a hot toddy within seconds -- just heat water, add Aberfeldy 12 and stir in the spice blend.
Along with the hot toddy spice blend, the Aberfeldy DIY Hot Toddy Kit features a bottle of Aberfeldy 12 Year Old, hot toddy mug, local honey and spice garnishes.
Your DIY Hot Toddy Kit includes:
• 1 tin of the Rare Tea Co. X Aberfeldy Hot Toddy Tea spice blend
• 1 750 oz. bottle of Aberfeldy 12-Year-Old
• 1 hot toddy mug
• 1 honey jar from The Native Guy
• 1 bundle of cinnamon sticks
• 1 recipe card with guidelines for making a delicious hot toddy
Bottle size: 750ml
Due to high demand, please allow 7-10 days for shipping.
Please Drink Responsibly.
Shipping & Delivery
This product is only available for delivery in the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Florida, Idaho, Illinois, Louisiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Dakota, New Mexico, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, Tennessee, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming.California Residents: for Proposition 65 WARNING
Due to the customized nature of engraved orders, please allow up to 10 business days for order processing, engraving, and shipping. Express orders will be shipped as soon as the engraving process is completed.
NoseScented with spices and honeyed plump fruits
PalateSyrupy, hoarding with lots of pineapple vanilla and fudge
FinishA whisper of smoke on the finish
“A honeyed dram with notes of spices, vanilla, and a hint of smoke.”
|Local honey syrup||100g of honey, 64g water, stir, and leave to chill. Bottle and use accordingly|
|2 dashes||Angostura bitters|
|2 dashes||Orange bitters|
- Combine the Aberfeldy 12-Year-Old, Local Honey Syrup, Orange and Angostura Bitters in the bottom of an 'Old Fashioned' Glass.
- Add a block of ice (or Gold Ice if available).
- Stir around 15 - 20 times until perfectly diluted, chilled and mixed.
- Squeeze oils from orange zest in to the drink and around the glass, twist and place on top.